Thursday, July 31, 2008

I've Been Lazy

I have just been too lazy to blog. Since I last posted, I have joined Facebook. It's pretty cool. I have heard it can be addicting and I'll be damned...it is. I figured out how to put a link to this blog on it. Now I need to figure out how to do the reverse.

I had my IUI done a week ago and went in for blood work today to check my progesterone levels. I will know something by tomorrow or Monday. I am not sure what it will tell me, but I do know that the higher the better. I will then know by this time next week if I am pregnant. I have been feeling strange, but I am chalking it up to allergies and being super busy at work (=very tired!).

Other than getting knocked up in a less than intimate way, I haven't done too much. I saw the Batman Dark Night movie last weekend and I turned 33 this past Monday. Frank and I went to dinner for my birthday. It was pretty low key, which was nice. Then this weekend I have some birthday celebrations for a couple fiends. Friday night is Cantina Laredo and the Scat Club in Downtown Fort Worth and Saturdat night is Ocean Rock and Oui Lounge. Tis the season for birthdays!

No comments: