Sunday, May 10, 2009

Product Junkie - Beauty Products

I am an active Product junkie. I love trying new makeup, hair products, etc. So I thought I would share some things I have recently tried that I am loving.

1. John Frieda Root Awakening shampoo and leave-in conditioner. This is the first "drug store" shampoo that I have tried where the smell reminds me of a salon brand. I love Aveda. Mostly because of the way their products smell and this one is right up there.


2. Vaseline Intensive Care Aloe Fresh Moisturizing Daily Body Gel and Body Lotion. The gel is light and refreshing. It is not sticky on your skin and dries, well...dry. I put this on first thing after I shower then I follow up with the body lotion. My skin feel soft and refreshed.


3. Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Moisturizing Gel Oil SPF 15. Another moisturizing gel, but this one is different. It has SPF 15 and leaves my skin feeling velvety. Plus it smells yummy. Frank said I smelled like a pastry. That can't be bad, right? This one also makes my skin look really shiny, but not in a greased up-oily way.

No comments: