Sunday, October 11, 2009

In Da Kitchen


I have gotten back into cooking lately and have been quiet creative. I recently made Cinnamon Chipotle Brownies for a coworker's birthday. I just took a basic Ghirardelli Brownie mix and added in some ground Chipotle Chili Powder and Cinnamon. I have no idea how much I used, but it turned out great! I made a smaller batch for myself this weekend (because I really need it...I know) and they didn't have the same kind of kick the others did. I guess I need to play with the measurements.

Frank also installed a glass tile mosaic backsplash today. I thought I would be able to help, but no dice. Hopefully it will help our house sell faster. I thought it would take a lot longer to do, but he started on it around 4PM today and finished around 8PM. He'll grout in the next day or two so it will be all done for our Realtor Luncheon our Realtor is putting on this Thursday (for other Realtors).

Now that all that is done today, I am able to relax with some vino and my pups and watch some Ghost Hunters...cause I'm a nerd.

I will post pics of the backsplash this week. I want to wait until after the grout is completed,etc.

No comments: