Saturday, August 28, 2010

Dream Weaver

So random. Last night I dreamnt that I bought Frank a Harley Davidson for his birthday. The strange part is he is not a Harley fan, doesn't ride motorcycles, his birthday is in May, and clearly I have no money to up and make this kind of purchase in reality. Anyway, in my dream I waited until the last possible minute to buy his gift because in reality he is really hard to buy for. He has everything he wants and he isn't into any 1-thing. If he is into something, he researches and ends up buying it for himself.

So in my dream, I had to rush to buy his gift on my way to meet him for dinner. I just stopped by the local Harley store and bought him a nice vintage bike similar to the one below (minus Brad Pitt-sigh). No idea how much it cost in my dream or even if Harley makes vintage bikes. But I remember having to have someone drive it to the restaurant for me and for some reason he couldn't drive it home. Not because he can't drive a bike (he grew up on them), but no idea why...then I woke up. Dreams are strange and sometimes have no meaning. As if you already didn't know that.

1 comment:

Visio 2010 said...

Microsoft Visio 2010 Download has several scheduling enhancements to improve your control over your schedule. You can also create initial task lists in Microsoft Excel or Word and paste them into Project without having to reformat them.
Visio Premium 2010 Download takes diagramming to a bold new level with dynamic, data-driven visualization tools and templates, powerful process-management features, and advanced sharing capabilities through the web. Bring the big-picture and real-time data from multiple sources, including Microsoft Excel 2010 and Microsoft SQL Server, together in one powerful diagram with vibrant graphics such as icons, colors, and data bars.
Visio Professional 2010 Download helps business and creative professionals communicate and collaborate more effectively and securely with virtually anyone, anywhere. Unify a wide range of content in a single organized PDF Portfolio. Collaborate through electronic document reviews. Create and manage dynamic forms. And help protect sensitive information.