Thursday, May 22, 2008

Good Stuff...

I was reading Perez Hilton because that is just what I do. He had a song posted from this chick Katy Perry called “I kissed a girl” I thought it was a remake of that other song of the same title from the 90's that sucked, so I clicked on it and wow...it was freaking good and not a remake by the way! I am not gay, duh...but it's just the song, like the style of it and her voice which makes it awesome.

I also discovered a new band (new to me) a couple weeks ago when Frank and I went to Milo's bar. There was this epic Heavy Metal sounding music, which was cheesy, yet good in a weird way. The Mars Volta is the name of the band.

One more to mention that I heard this morning on XM. It's called “American Boy” by Estelle(?)and Kanye West. There is something old yet new about it.

These might be new to you too or probably (and more likely) just new to me. But whatever, just wanted to share...check them out and tell me what you think.

No comments: