Sunday, June 22, 2008

Baby Update

Most of you know we have been trying for a baby for 3 years now. We planned on going forward with artificial insemination this month after taking some time off and going on a much needed vacation. I went to the doctor the day before our trip and was told I had a very large cyst and they could not do the procedure this month. Looks like we are going to have to wait until the latter part of July to move forward. I will keep you all posted on our progress. :)

No comments: