Friday, June 19, 2009

Facebook/Life Changes

Facebook and Life Changes. No, not necessarily in that order...but I wanted to clarify some things. Yes, I did change my marital status on Facebook. I also changed ALL of my personal info. I just had to do it one item at a time. I decided to take off my personal info from Facebook. I removed my blog and my birthday, etc. Frank and I are FANTASTIC! No trouble in paradise. I just decided I don't want to volunteer personal stats. People who are on my facebook already know me, so why do they need to know my birthday and place of birth? Anyway, I just wanted to clarify for those who were curious. ALL IS GOOD IN THE LAND OF KIRK!

To address the Wild Child post, I want to elaborate on that. For the past 4 years I have been trying to get pregnant and every life decision I made hung on the whole premise of "what if I get pregnant". Not anymore. I am going to live my life for me and only me. I will buy whatever car I want to buy, Porsche excluded :( and I will do more abs at the gym..ha! Just stupid things like that. I would also like to try some more adventurous vacations. Go rafting or maybe take up Scuba again. I don't know, but I do feel almost re-born in a way. I feel very free and I love it.

No comments: