Sunday, April 18, 2010

Connected


I've been on Facebook for a while now and have had my blog for a few years, but it feels like I am just joining the rest of modern society by getting connected. I joined Twitter, so I think now I am officially connected, but I am sure I am missing something. The funny thing is that I don't get Twitter. I finally understand when you want to talk to someone you have to type the @ sign. But I don't know what the # sign does. I also don't know when to Tweet or what to Tweet about. Of course it doesn't matter much if I don't have anyone to Tweet to. Let's see if I can do this.

2 comments:

nonsenselady said...

I've been holding out on Twitter, too, but I think the # sign means that you're indicating a search term for people who might be interested in following you and would find you by the thing you indicated. For instance, if I tweet about diabetes, I'd end the message with #diabetes so that others who are interested in that could find me.

bfggds said...

Nike respect the heat. Asics Onitsuka Tiger Wearing Nike trainers shoes ran in the northern hemisphere, did you try? It's simple. Franklin Marshall Store You run slower in the heat; you run slower in humidity; if it's hot and humid you'll run significantly slower than on a cool, dry night. Now, you're probably thinking, the north face jackets "Great. I won't be able to run this summer in my town where it can be 90 plus degrees with 80 percent humidity." Not true. You can run, but you have to do three important things when training seriously in the heat of the summer. Just enjoy the summer months, Moncler Sale but be willing to alter your training in the heat.