Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Palomino's

This past weekend Frank and I went to Palomino's in Dallas with our friends Todd, Kristi, Aaron and Tracie. We don't get to see them very often, but when we do, it is always a great time. In case you don't know, Todd and Kristi are our friends we met in Puerto Vallarta back in 2006. Aaron and Tracie are friends of Todd and Kristi that we met at their wedding in Tulum, Mexico. It's just too funny because we never meet friends local very often, let alone abroad, and we all hit it off so well.

Palominos was really good. I had a filet with cognac demi-sauce and a blue cheese risotto cake and for desert I had a Spanish coffee and crème brulee. At first I didn't like the Spanish coffee, but later that night and the next day I was actually craving it. I think it's normally served with coffee, but this one was just liquor served in a brandy style glass with a sugared rim. It consisted of Tia Maria, Bacardi 151, and Meyer's Rum. It was so strong, but so good.

Good times. Here are some pics. I wish I had got a picture of Aaron and Tracie together (sorry guys).


No comments: