Sunday, November 23, 2008

Tavi - The New Girl In Town

My friend Shannon sent me a link to a blog called Style Rookie. The blog is written by a 12 year old. It is so well written and she has so much artistic talent, you wouldn't know she was only 12 if it were not in her profile (and minus the photos of her). She has so much style and such an interesting take on things. I predict she is going to go very far in life. I guess if you got it, you got it. You will have to check it out for yourself.

http://tavi-thenewgirlintown.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I honestly didn't believe it was real until I watched her videos and could tell she really was that articulate and precocious. Amazing. She's been written about in Vogue and interviewed by various magazines. Her style is pretty quirky but she's just so creative and confident about it...that's what makes somebody truly stylish.