Thursday, January 14, 2010

Eye See


I finally decided to get Lasik eye surgery. Frank had this done years ago and it was a botched job. He had to go back for 5 more procedures. After all that I was NEVER going to get it done on my own eyes. But, I really need to do this. I am getting back into Scuba Diving and I don't want anything else to worry about while I am underwater. So it made sense to go ahead and do this. Good timing I suppose. I was told I may need reading glasses eventually, but I am totally fine with that. I am -5.00 in both eyes so I can't see anything to save my life. If I need to wear I glasses to drive and read, I am more than fine with that. I have had to wear my glasses since last Friday and my ears hurt and it's bugging my face. I can't wait to wake up and see the clock!!!

My surgery is tomorrow afternoon and I am excited and nervous all at the same time. They gave me a Valium to take before the surgery, but I am worried it won't be enough. Sigh. All I can do is drink some wine tonight and try not to think about it.

No comments: