Sunday, January 10, 2010

Up Down and Up Again

About 2 years ago I was at my heaviest weight. Then I joined a gym and slowly the pounds fell off. Next thing I know I was being told by everyone how thin I was getting. Last Spring/Summer I was at my thinest. It was awesome. I worked out nearly every day just doing cardio and light weights. I went from a size 8 down to a size 2.

Then the bottom fell out for me this past August/September with a lot of personal issues. I quit working out and taking care of myself. So over the past 4 months, I have gained all my weight (plus some) back. I was even asked by an idiot with no social skills if I were pregnant. That one hurt and hurt bad. I am sure it was the shirt I was wearnig but I am sure it also had to do with my new found appreciation for specialty beers.

I have slowly gotten back into going to the gym and I am almost back to going like I was. I am also trying to make smarter choices when eating. Now that the holidays are over and there are not cookies, cakes, and other crap at work, that will help. Of course, if I just had will power that would be ideal. I will get back into my size 2 pants by summer.

No comments: