Thursday, February 11, 2010

Certified Amazing!


If you are a Costco member you MUST buy the organic chicken breasts. They are AMAZING! The regular pack of induvidually packaged chicken breasts cost between $18 and $24. The organic chicken has fewer chicken breasts and cost about $15 each. You get about half the amount as one of the regular. So basically, you pay roughly $10 more for the same quantity. That's my math after 2 glasses of Shiraz (so bear with me). It is really worth it though. For one it taste great, and for two you are not eating a bunch of antibiotics and hormones. It's a win-win!

Anywhoo...Chicken has always been the go-to in my house and I have never loved it. It's just fuel. I try to come up with clever ways to make it have flavor, etc. But I found with the organic, all I had to do was bake it with a little olive oil, salt, pepper, and poultry seasoning and it was perfection.

Organic chicken...I'll certify that Amazing!

No comments: