Friday, February 19, 2010

Random Shmamdom

More randomness...just 'cause.

1. I HATE some of the music on pop top 40 right now. Some of it sounds like rubbish, some sounds like robot transformer noises, some sounds like alvin and the chipmunks.

2. I hate the word "hottie".

3. F the cold.

4. I want a BMW coupe, black with the reddish/tan interior color.

5. Small aquarium fish freak me the f out.

6. I don't make spologies for being me. If you don't like me, the that is your problem...not mine.

7. I can be easily influenced to buy things if you are a good seller.

8. I like to spoil and be spoiled.

9. There are a shit-load of countries yall. Who knew? Oh well.

10. No, I am not drunk or tired, just random typing what I think as I watch a DVR'd episode of The Simpsons about curling in the Olympics. Also things that went through my mind and/or came up in conversation today.

No comments: