Saturday, February 6, 2010

It's Happening.

Yup. I just saw my first grey hairs today. Lord knows how long I have had them. But it only is official since I have seen them today. All day I have been thinking of what color I am going to dye my hair. I have always only highlighted my hair, but I guess that's not going to cut it anymore. But you know what else sucks about this? I don't feel old. I still feel young. I have a crap load of energy, I love family guy, I love fashion, electronica, working out, being goofy, and a lot of other crap that old people hate and/or don't get. So far my face is ok. I don't have wrinkles. This sucks. It's just another speed bump on the road of life. I will get by. I don't know...I guess it's ok. If this is my biggest problem physically, then I am ok. I will just keep telling myself that. You are only as young as you feel. Dammit. Rant over.

No comments: